With its stylish nonchalant look, this sofa combines Belgian craftsmanship and Italian design. Finely sculptured corner legs and discreet accent piping lift this model to a high level of refined elegance. The rotating armrest creates additional seating space if friends drop by unexpectedly. To sum up: seating comfort with great functionality.
No design should ignore comfort, and the comfort aspect is deeply ingrained into the genes of JORI. This has also very much formed the focus of the assignment Jori entrusted to the designer, when they commissioned the restyling of the successful Longueville sofa which was first launched in 1998.
The new LONGUEVILLE LANDSCAPE designed by the Belgian design studio Verhaert New Products & Services, meets the need for high-quality, flexible seating for more compact spaces. The creation also lives up to the seating experience demands of modern-day consumers.
Even though, at first glance, the model looks sleek and compact, a lot of intricate work has gone into creating a stylish nonchalant look. This is what gives the sofa its cosy look and feel. The inventive, softly undulating lines and the discrete accent piping is most inviting. The asymmetrical playful seam on the back and seating sections provides extra tensile strength. In order to meet the needs of contemporary users to snuggle and relax, the height of the back section and the depth of the seating have also been carefully investigated. As a result, the sofa no longer appears rigid, but instead invites the person to snuggle deep into it. The optional loose back cushions provide extra support for those who require it. The sleekly sculpted corner feet supporting the entire sofa are seductively elegant and strikingly graceful, and they give the sofa its appeal and finesse.
Given that the success of the original Longueville sofa was also due to the inventive swivel mechanism of the arm rests, this system has now also been incorporated into this latest version. There is currently a growing demand for interior design items to offer flexibility and versatility. In response to this demand, the system enables the user to completely unfold the arm rests to create 2 additional seats. This is ideal if you wish to extend the seating lengthwise, or they can be used as a pouffe to seat extra guests. The additional surface area is also useful to hold a tray, magazines or your tablet, for example.
- Sofa with swivellling armrest for extra seat. Chaise longue with fixed armrest. Table with upholstered base.
- Available in leather or fabric.
- Choice legs : lacquered in one of the JORI standard colours (see general info)
- Choice tabletop : solid walnut, oak burnt, glass black RAL 9005.
- Choice backcushions : backcushion 70x60 with bolster on the backside or backcushion 60x60 with bolster on the backside.
- Seat height : 45 cm.
- All elements are freestanding with optional connecting piece.
- Height arm : 68 cm, width arm : 25 cm.
- Frame : solid beech.
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.
- Seating furniture with removable covers (to be done by an industrial third party)