This elegant sofa combines all the features of JORI's widely acclaimed active seating comfort: it offers the perfect seat height, ergonomic seat depth and integral back support. This sofa was developed specifi cally for people who like a compact, stand-alone sofa that still offers great comfort. The subtly rounded design and the refined accent on the back ensure a timeless look.
The Swiss designer Cuno Frommherz (1963) started his own design studio as a self-taught man in 1996 in Burgdorf.
Cuno Frommherz work revolves around a consideration of the aspects of space, aesthetics and perception of the individual. The consideration for ‘spaces in between’ play a vital part here. An important basis for his creative philosophy is derived from a statement once said by the Russian-American writer Joseph Brodsky : “I can only move my fingers because there are spaces between them”.
He gets his inspiration from travelling to Tibet, Nepal and Morocco, but also from unspoilt nature, offering him the grateful input to give his designs that extra soothing space dimension.
Cuno Frommherz stacked important design awards with several of his designs.
- Available in leather or fabric. Combi-covering not possible
- Corner leg lacquered in one of the JORI standard colours (see general info)
- Choice seat height: 43 cm of 44,5 cm
- Frame: solid beech
- Seating furniture with removable covers (to be done by an industrial third party)
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.