An iconic design from 1997. The Linea sofa has been praised everywhere for its selfevident seating comfort. Indulge yourself with adjustable armrest and customised seating and lying positions. A modern, functional classic with a typically open base. One of JORIs leading models for over 20 years.
Calling the LINEA JR-8700 a successful model is an understatement. Avers to all trends, this classic paves its way to the interiors from home and abroad. Therefore this description ‘timeless beauty’ is used rightfully so.
JORI, as always driven in her search for incomparable comfort has taken a further step and has rendered her headliner even more comfortable.
The continuously adjustable back offers the possibility to go from active comfort to a passive reclining comfort. In combination with a footstool, ideal to read or relax. And let’s not forget the wide, comfortable arm cushions, easy to set in 4 different positions.
With this design from Jean-Pierre Audebert, JORI proves once more her flawless intuition of what the market asks for and confirms as brand yet again her DNA : unrivaled seating comfort.
A fast career in French design
It was in 1967 that Juan Jorion met Jean Pierre Audebert in Paris at the salon of the famous ‘Société des Artistes Décorateurs’, an organisation which groups the crème de la crème of French designers. Audebert presented a furniture collection for young children and also a range of office chairs. A close collaboration was born which contributed to the success story of JORI.
Jean-Pierre Audebert graduated from the Ecole Boulle, where he was also a professor at the beginning of his career. As an architect, he earned his stripes with interior projects for financial institutions, public buildings and schools. He also carried out several projects for the French High-Speed Train or TGV.
- Sofa with manually adjustable armrests into 13 positions.
- Available in leather or fabric.
- Option : manually continously adjustable backrest and head rest.
- Choice : piping in same colour for uni leather covering ; contrasting leather piping in 6 default colours for fabric and leather covering.
- Choice seat height : 43 cm or 45 cm.
- Height arm : 56 cm.
- Frame : solid beech.
- Attention : measurements are with open armrests.
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.
- Seating furniture with removable covers (to be done by an industrial third party)