Outstanding seating comfort in a compact, simple design. The sofa is so easy to sink into and get out of again. Choice of frames and seat heights for perfectly adjusted comfort and design to suit everyones preferences.
A fast career in French design
It was in 1967 that Juan Jorion met Jean Pierre Audebert in Paris at the salon of the famous ‘Société des Artistes Décorateurs’, an organisation which groups the crème de la crème of French designers. Audebert presented a furniture collection for young children and also a range of office chairs. A close collaboration was born which contributed to the success story of JORI.
Jean-Pierre Audebert graduated from the Ecole Boulle, where he was also a professor at the beginning of his career. As an architect, he earned his stripes with interior projects for financial institutions, public buildings and schools. He also carried out several projects for the French High-Speed Train or TGV.
- Sofa with armrest with decorative leg or covered armrest.
- Available in leather, fabric or microfibre.
- Choice elliptical decorative leg : alu high-gloss or in other fine textured JORI standard lacquer.
- Choice seat height : 43 cm, 44,5 cm or 46 cm.
- Option : armcushion 35x53, always brace included to fix the armcushion between arm and seat. Not possible on armchair AC68.
- Height arm : 58 cm.
- Frame : solid beech.
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.
- Seating furniture with removable covers (to be done by an industrial third party)