What you see is a modern sofa, but what you feel is relaxed lounging comfort. With its deep seat and generous cushions, Milton is just the place to relax.
The Milton has a very cool and refined look. This model has an extremely subtle curved and resilient back, which makes it extremely comfortable to sit in. The back, as well as the armrest, are stitched in vertical stripes. The base is barely visible, which makes the sofa seem to float. Because the armrests and back share the same height, the sofa looks low and compact. The use of loose pillows not only creates a warm and cosy place, but also allows you to adjust the desired sitting depth. In short, a practical and intimate sofa that is comfortable for any sitting or lying position.
A fast career in French design
French interior designer, member of the renowned Paris ‘Société des Artistes Décorateurs’, an organisation which groups the crème de la crème of French designers, both in the areas of interior design and architecture. Graduated from the ‘Ecole Boulle’, Audebert earned his spurs with home interior projects and designs for financial institutions, public buildings and schools. He devised a range of different projects for the French High-Speed Train or TGV network.
- Sofa with slightly bouncy back.
- Available in leather, fabric or microfibre.
- Choice bridge leg : chrome high-gloss or mat.
- Choice seat height : 40 cm, 41,5 cm or 43 cm.
- Option : exterior backrest/armrests and interior backrest/armrests/seat in different coverings available. Except exterior backrest/armrests always in leather.
- Option : connecting piece 1 per sofa.
- Option : backcushions 50x70. Also available in leather, fabric or combination border in leather/surface in fabric.
- Frame : solid beech.
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.
- Seating furniture with removable covers (to be done by an industrial third party)