What you see is a modern sofa, but what you feel is relaxed lounging comfort. With its deep seat and generous cushions, Milton is just the place to relax.
The Milton has a very cool and refined look. This model has an extremely subtle curved and resilient back, which makes it extremely comfortable to sit in. The back, as well as the armrest, are stitched in vertical stripes. The base is barely visible, which makes the sofa seem to float. Because the armrests and back share the same height, the sofa looks low and compact. The use of loose pillows not only creates a warm and cosy place, but also allows you to adjust the desired sitting depth. In short, a practical and intimate sofa that is comfortable for any sitting or lying position.
A fast career in French design
It was in 1967 that Juan Jorion met Jean Pierre Audebert in Paris at the salon of the famous ‘Société des Artistes Décorateurs’, an organisation which groups the crème de la crème of French designers. Audebert presented a furniture collection for young children and also a range of office chairs. A close collaboration was born which contributed to the success story of JORI.
Jean-Pierre Audebert graduated from the Ecole Boulle, where he was also a professor at the beginning of his career. As an architect, he earned his stripes with interior projects for financial institutions, public buildings and schools. He also carried out several projects for the French High-Speed Train or TGV.
- Sofa with slightly bouncy back.
- Available in leather, fabric or microfibre.
- Choice bridge leg : chrome high-gloss or mat.
- Choice seat height : 40 cm, 41,5 cm or 43 cm.
- Option : exterior backrest/armrests and interior backrest/armrests/seat in different coverings available. Except exterior backrest/armrests always in leather.
- Option : connecting piece 1 per sofa.
- Option : backcushions 50x70. Also available in leather, fabric or combination border in leather/surface in fabric.
- Frame : solid beech.
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.
- Seating furniture with removable covers (to be done by an industrial third party)