A new dimension in active seating comfort. The adjustable back height and seat angle make this sofa the ideal fit for any body shape. A genuine comfort chameleon. The slightly inclined high seat makes it so easy to sit down and get up again. And Angel’s open silhouette simply breathes timeless class.
Without the slightest concession, Angel complies with comfort's every demand. Back height is adjusted with great ease without changing the distinct elegance of the lines. Graced with an uncompromising concept and design, with its highly refined silhouette, the Angel is destined to become a true classic.
An accomplished designer
As French architect, he graduated from the famed ‘Ecole d’Architecture de Normandie’. Giraud covered the full gamut of architectural pursuits with due success: from devising public and private buildings, across designing showrooms and boardrooms right up to conceiving packagings and utensils. Architecture he describes as "aiming for balance between space and matter, between form and function".
- Sofa with manually adjustable head rest (back section sliding upwards), choice between manual operation or operation with gas spring.
- Available in leather, fabric or microfibre.
- Choice decorative leg : alu brushed or alu black laquered.
- Seat depth : 52 cm, Height arm : 62 cm.
- Frame : solid beech.
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.
- Seating furniture with removable covers (to be done by an industrial third party)