This innovative side chair is the latest addition to the Daydreamer line. Thanks to its light weight, this comfortable eye-catcher can easily double as a mobile extra seat. The central swivel foot makes it easy to get in and out of and provides dynamic seating comfort. Its timeless-contemporary and organic design makes this seat a passe-partout for every interior.
After Joachim Nees (1967) completed his studies in industrial design at the University in Darmstadt he went to work as a furniture designer. In his work he attaches particular value to the quality of design and materials. Defender of the principle that ´form follows function´, the future user is the central point in his creations, many of which have received major Design Awards.
- Armchair with 4-star swivelbase
- Available in leather or fabric
- Choice covering : uni or combi innerside/outerside - leather/leather, fabric/fabric, leather/fabric, fabric/leather
- Foot : lacquered in one of the JORI standard colours (see general info)
- Frame : metal frame
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website
- Seating furniture with removable covers (to be done by an industrial third party)