The Fuga armchair invites you in for a good chat. The finely sculpted flanks embrace you in the most pleasant way for those long conversations. A sublime armchair, meticulously finished and big on comfort.
The design armchair FUGA is Dutch designer Frans Schrofer’s first creation for JORI and translates sober design and pure craftsmanship into a markedly elegant silhouette.
Frans Schrofer’s creations perfectly reflect the style of this designer. With respect for tradition, contemporary trends and a sharp eye for the future, Schrofer clearly puts his stamp on every piece of furniture that he designs.
The FUGA armchair appears to have been cut from a single piece. Its cocoon form achieves the perfect balance between design and functionality. The model is designed and crafted down to the smallest detail. The compact tub design undoubtedly derives from Schrofer´s passion for racing sports and frame construction. The design has a particularly enfolding effect: FUGA invites you to nestle safely and comfortably in its contours.
The thin sculpted sides that join an elegantly convex back and the delicate legs place the model on an especially design base. Thanks to the optional high and low back variations and the elegant footrest, the FUGA armchair offers a striking single-seat variant in every interior. In combi-leather/fabric covering FUGA looks very refined, but a uni-finishing in supple leather or beautiful fabric also offers a classy accompaniment for the design. Double-stitched piping provides the finishing touch.
Frans Schrofer (1956) is the offspring of three generations of artists and furniture designers. After graduating from the Design Academy Eindhoven in 1983 he opened his own design studio: Studio Schrofer. His furniture combines tradition, contemporary trends, futurism and precision in well-conceived and discreet designs.
- Armchair with optionally available high back and footstool.
- Available in leather and fabric.
- Chassis : lacquered in one of the JORI standard colours (see general info)
- Choice uni-covering : chair completely in same leather (not available in Vegetalia) or same fabric.
- Choice combi-covering : outside leather or fabric and inside different leather or fabric.
- Frame : solid beech.
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.
- Seating furniture with removable covers (to be done by an industrial third party).