Relax in welcoming comfort. This lounge chair is just as generous and perfect to snuggle into as its successful counterpart the Daydreamer reclining chair. Its organic design gives it a youthful look. The separate footstool adds a great deal of flexibility, and the back can be steplessly adjusted with the handy lever. This gives lounging a dynamic dimension.
After Joachim Nees (1967) completed his studies in industrial design at the University in Darmstadt he went to work as a furniture designer. In his work he attaches particular value to the quality of design and materials. Defender of the principle that ´form follows function´, the future user is the central point in his creations, many of which have received major Design Awards.
- Lounge chair with built-in tilt mechanism and optional freestanding footstool.
- Available in leather or fabric.
- Leg armchair : 4-star swivelbase lacquered in one of the JORI standard colours (see general info)
- Leg footstool : 4-star base fixed lacquered in one of the JORI standard colours (see general info)
- Available with seat height + 3 cm
- Choice uni-covering : chair completely in same leather (not available in Vegetalia) or same fabric.
- Choice combi-covering : outside leather or fabric and inside different leather or fabric.
- Frame : solid beech
- Teflon glides for stone floors, carpets and wooden floors
- Seating furniture with removable covers (to be done by an industrial third party)
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.