Relax in welcoming comfort. This lounge chair is just as generous and perfect to snuggle into as its successful counterpart the Daydreamer reclining chair. Its organic design gives it a youthful look. The separate footstool adds a great deal of flexibility, and the back can be steplessly adjusted with the handy lever. This gives lounging a dynamic dimension.
After Joachim Nees (1967) completed his studies in industrial design at the University in Darmstadt he went to work as a furniture designer. In his work he attaches particular value to the quality of design and materials. Defender of the principle that ´form follows function´, the future user is the central point in his creations, many of which have received major Design Awards.
- Lounge chair with built-in tilt mechanism and optional freestanding footstool
- Available in leather or fabric
- Leg armchair: 4-star swivelbase lacquered in one of the JORI standard colours (see general info)
- Leg footstool: 4-star base fixed lacquered in one of the JORI standard colours (see general info)
- Teflon glides for stone floors, carpets and wooden floors
- Choice uni-covering: chair completely in same leather (not available in Vegetalia) or same fabric
- Choice combi-covering: outside leather or fabric and inside different leather or fabric
- Frame: solid beech
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website
- Seating furniture with removable covers (to be done by an industrial third party).