The Time-Out seduces with its soft and timeless design. It suits any interior, regardless of style or dimensions. Mind you, this isn't your ordinary lounge chair. The difference is in the details: for example, the elegant vertical infold running up the front of the armrests. This makes the Time-Out special in its simplicity while being top-class in comfort. Just as you'd expect from JORI.
An accomplished designer
As French architect, he graduated from the famed ‘Ecole d’Architecture de Normandie’. Giraud covered the full gamut of architectural pursuits with due success: from devising public and private buildings, across designing showrooms and boardrooms right up to conceiving packagings and utensils. Architecture he describes as "aiming for balance between space and matter, between form and function".
- Lounge chair with built-in tilt mechanisme and optional freestanding footstool
- Piping in same covering on back and footstool
- Available in leather, fabric or microfibre
- Leg armchair : 4-star swivelbase in black laquered. Optional other fine textured JORI standard lacquers
- Leg footstool : 4-star base fixed in black laquered. Optional other fine textured JORI standard lacquers
- Frame : Wooden frame CNC routed birch plywood
- Teflon glides for stone floors, carpets and wooden floors
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website
- Seating furniture with removable covers (to be done by an industrial third party)