Vinci armchair JR-3210
Vinci’s classic lines have made this model a huge hit. This armchair feels at home anywhere and receives plaudits for the way it’s always a perfect fit. The higher armrests provide the ideal support for feeling comfortable whoever’s with you.
The Vinci is a comfortable dinner chair with a straight back and closed sides. This ‘bridge’ model enables dinner guests to continue to revel in the experience of a leisurely get-together with friends in every comfort for hours on end.
Thanks to the handy castor system, the chair is swiftly lined up against the dinner table or wheeled away again.
The Vinci is available in a variety of different leather and fabric qualities and a comprehensive colour palette, entirely in accordance with the customer’s wishes.
An accomplished designer
As French architect, he graduated from the famed ‘Ecole d’Architecture de Normandie’. Giraud covered the full gamut of architectural pursuits with due success: from devising public and private buildings, across designing showrooms and boardrooms right up to conceiving packagings and utensils. Architecture he describes as "aiming for balance between space and matter, between form and function".
- Armchair available with decorative leg black lacquered beech, beech alu lacquered, beech non finished or castors. Optional other fine textured JORI standard lacquers by decorative legs.
- Available in leather, fabric or microfibre.
- Option : castors for carpet or for hard floor.
- Frame : solid beech.
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.
- Seating furniture with removable covers (to be done by an industrial third party)