This graphically designed armchair combines a square base with a bulb-shaped seat. The seat height makes it multifunctional. This little armchair delivers outstanding comfort for spending hours sitting at the table, but it also nestles just as well in a quiet reading corner or luxurious lounge. Tulip's all-round allure makes it very popular in the hotel world
Tulip with saddle leather adhered to the outside of its wooden shell is awe-inspiring. This chair was created by designer duo Pocci+Dondoli so that it can easily be integrated in any living room or bedroom.
Citizens of the world
For Pocci+Dondoli design has to express beauty, harmony and freedom, as it can not be bound by strict established rules or exist as privilege of a social or cultural elite. The research on materials and processes, conceived to achieve maximum results in quality / price terms, is one of the main activities of the studio: they privilege materials that, through sophisticated processes, acquire nobility and elegance, such as aluminum and plastic, and other noble and antique materials like leather and hide.
- Chair available in different covering combinations.
- Available in leather or fabric.
- Frame : metal frame.
- Leg lacquered in one of the JORI standard colours (see general info)
- Choice uni-covering : chair completely in same leather (not available in Vegetalia) or same fabric.
- Choice combi-covering : outside leather or fabric and inside different leather or fabric. Inside leather not available in Vegetalia.
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.
- Seating furniture with removable covers (to be done by an industrial third party)