The Ice Cube wasn’t named by chance. This artistic seat has been literally sculpted into a functional and surprisingly comfortable chair. With its matching footstool and colourful finish Ice Cube has really come into its own.
The Ice Cube JR-8880 is a compact armchair, extremely suitable both for residential and professional use. Thanks to its typical design elements – the monolithic and closed seat, the invisible feet in three versions (‘swivel feet, four fixed slide feet or transportable version with slide feet, wheels and a rust-free steel handle) and wider ending look – the Ice Cube provides each interior with a special personality. The classic, simple saddle seam stitch can be replaced by a special decorative finishing with double seam.
The Ice Cube will be delivered with a matching footstool.
A fast career in French design
French interior designer, member of the renowned Paris ‘Société des Artistes Décorateurs’, an organisation which groups the crème de la crème of French designers, both in the areas of interior design and architecture. Graduated from the ‘Ecole Boulle’, Audebert earned his spurs with home interior projects and designs for financial institutions, public buildings and schools. He devised a range of different projects for the French High-Speed Train or TGV network.
- Armchair available with footstool.
- Available in leather, fabric or microfibre.
- Finish : choice between saddle stitch or ornamental stitch. Footstool always without saddle stitch or ornamental stitch.
- Choice feet : glide feet or swivelbase (auto return) or 2 wheels on front with glide feet and handgrip on back. Handgrip optional in other fine textured JORI standard lacquers. Footstool only on glide feet.
- Frame : solid beech.
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.
- Seating furniture with removable covers (to be done by an industrial third party)