This armchair may be light and fine of structure, but it also delivers a huge amount of comfort. Always handy, can be used anywhere and matches most sofas.
Aqua is proposed in two versions: one fixed-back version and one version with adjustable height. Support feet are available in standard aluminium or black lacquered.
An accomplished designer
As French architect, he graduated from the famed ‘Ecole d’Architecture de Normandie’. Giraud covered the full gamut of architectural pursuits with due success: from devising public and private buildings, across designing showrooms and boardrooms right up to conceiving packagings and utensils. Architecture he describes as "aiming for balance between space and matter, between form and function".
- Armchair with optionally available manual adjustable head rest and optional footstool.
- Available in leather, fabric or microfibre.
- Choice decorative leg : alu brushed or alu black laquered.
- Height arm : 64 cm.
- Frame : solid beech.
- Seating furniture with removable covers (to be done by an industrial third party)
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.