A generous design with a broad seat and sumptuous armrests. This relaxer armchair takes the boundaries of comfort to a whole new dimension of R&R. Your five-star place for pure relaxation and well-deserved unwinding.
The Felini is a chair for daydreamers, and the best way to enjoy a movie classic. The Felini combines attractive curves, unequivocal design and a clear interplay of lines. Undoubtedly a chair destined for stardom.
This relax chair is elegantly finished with decorative seams along the back. The Felini’s uniformity instils it with a supreme harmony. The beautifully designed headrest with star quality provides ideal support, guaranteeing a relaxing sit.
An accomplished designer
As French architect, he graduated from the famed ‘Ecole d’Architecture de Normandie’. Giraud covered the full gamut of architectural pursuits with due success: from devising public and private buildings, across designing showrooms and boardrooms right up to conceiving packagings and utensils. Architecture he describes as "aiming for balance between space and matter, between form and function".
- Reclining chair available in mono-move version.
- Reclining chair available in 3 sizes : mini, medi and maxi. Only reclining chair medi available with seat height + 4 cm.
- Available in leather, fabric or microfibre; with fabric or microfibre covering handle always in leather.
- Choice between open or closed armrest.
- Choice from 19 bases. Optional other fine textured JORI standard lacquers.
- Option : armrests available in alternative covering and/or color than the reclining chair.
- Option : motor with infrared remote control.
- Frame : steel mechanism.
- JORI guarantees a maximum load up to 120 kg.
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.
- Seating furniture with removable covers (to be done by an industrial third party)
- Matching models : reclining chair Symphony, table Longueville JR-t815.