A reclining chair thats like an all-enveloping nest. This is the cocoon-like chair from the JORI collection. Its distinctive design embraces your body to create the ultimate in wellbeing and relaxation. Also infinitely adjustable in one movement. In a word : the best place on earth to be.
This elegant relax seat imparts the most serene sense of balance, both mentally and physially. At one with nature. The advanced technology and the modern design combine into an exceptional seating comfort, providing your body and mind with the very thing they need : unparalleled relaxation.
A fast career in French design
It was in 1967 that Juan Jorion met Jean Pierre Audebert in Paris at the salon of the famous ‘Société des Artistes Décorateurs’, an organisation which groups the crème de la crème of French designers. Audebert presented a furniture collection for young children and also a range of office chairs. A close collaboration was born which contributed to the success story of JORI.
Jean-Pierre Audebert graduated from the Ecole Boulle, where he was also a professor at the beginning of his career. As an architect, he earned his stripes with interior projects for financial institutions, public buildings and schools. He also carried out several projects for the French High-Speed Train or TGV.
- Reclining chair available in mono-move and multi-move version.
- Reclining chair available in 3 sizes : mini, medi and maxi. Only reclining chair medi available with seat height + 4 cm.
- Available in leather or fabric; with fabric covering handle always in leather.
- Choice from different bases.
- Option : armrests available in alternative covering and/or color than the reclining chair.
- Option mono-move : motor with infrared remote control.
- Frame : steel mechanism.
- JORI guarantees a maximum load up to 120 kg.
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.
- Seating furniture with removable covers (to be done by an industrial third party)