Rapsody reclining chair
A desert island in the middle of your living room. A stylish lounger that’s your very own refuge for a powernap or to recover from the day. This armchair is the cocooning version of the legendary JORI Relax.
With the RAPSODY, designer Jean-Pierre Audebert brings a contemporary cocoon version of the classic JORI reclining chair. The latest creation meets all expectations of the current reclining chair fanatic. Delightfully "fluffy" it looks temptingly cosy : as a comfortable shell, ideal for a comfortable rest after a hard day or for a power-nap. The soft pleats of the inner covering, finished in quality leather or fabric, contribute to the wellness factor of this enveloping reclining chair. Innovative as well is the manually sewed ornamental seam in the back part, a masterly example of JORI craftsmanship. With it's sober, modern look, the RAPSODY reclining chair integrates itself effortlessly into any style or interior.
A fast career in French design
French interior designer, member of the renowned Paris ‘Société des Artistes Décorateurs’, an organisation which groups the crème de la crème of French designers, both in the areas of interior design and architecture. Graduated from the ‘Ecole Boulle’, Audebert earned his spurs with home interior projects and designs for financial institutions, public buildings and schools. He devised a range of different projects for the French High-Speed Train or TGV network.
- Reclining chair available in mono-move version.
- Reclining chair available in 3 sizes : mini, medi and maxi. Only reclining chair medi available with seat height + 4 cm.
- Reclining chair with ornamental stitch on the back except fabrics Medina, Giorgio and Fregona.
- Available in leather, fabric or microfibre; with fabric or microfibre covering handle always in leather.
- Choice : piping in same colour for uni leather covering ; contrasting leather piping in 6 default colours for fabric and leather covering.
- Choice from 17 bases. Optional other fine textured JORI standard lacquers.
- Option : armrests available in alternative covering and/or color than the reclining chair.
- Frame : steel mechanism.
- JORI guarantees a maximum load up to 120 kg.
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.
- Seating furniture with removable covers (to be done by an industrial third party)