With its broad design, relaxing becomes something of a roomier experience. Casanova is the perfect relaxer chair for those tender moments cuddling a baby or pet in harmonious joy. An inviting space that craves for human warmth.
Jean-Pierre Audebert designed Casanova, a reclining chair which combines comfort and elegance. With its broad back and back support this model brings the delightful lounge effect: if you are sitting or lying now, in Casanova mind and body can relax in total rest.
A fast career in French design
French interior designer, member of the renowned Paris ‘Société des Artistes Décorateurs’, an organisation which groups the crème de la crème of French designers, both in the areas of interior design and architecture. Graduated from the ‘Ecole Boulle’, Audebert earned his spurs with home interior projects and designs for financial institutions, public buildings and schools. He devised a range of different projects for the French High-Speed Train or TGV network.
- Reclining chair available in mono-move version.
- Reclining chair available in 3 sizes : mini, medi and maxi. Only reclining chair medi available with seat height + 4 cm.
- Available in leather; not available in fabric or microfibre.
- Choice from 8 bases.
- Option : armrests available in alternative covering and/or color than the reclining chair.
- Frame : steel mechanism.
- JORI guarantees a maximum load up to 120 kg.
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.
- Seating furniture with removable covers (to be done by an industrial third party)