With its broad design, relaxing becomes something of a roomier experience. Casanova is the perfect reclining chair for those tender moments cuddling a baby or pet in harmonious joy. An inviting space that craves for human warmth.
Jean-Pierre Audebert designed Casanova, a reclining chair which combines comfort and elegance. With its broad back and back support this model brings the delightful lounge effect: if you are sitting or lying now, in Casanova mind and body can relax in total rest.
A fast career in French design
It was in 1967 that Juan Jorion met Jean Pierre Audebert in Paris at the salon of the famous ‘Société des Artistes Décorateurs’, an organisation which groups the crème de la crème of French designers. Audebert presented a furniture collection for young children and also a range of office chairs. A close collaboration was born which contributed to the success story of JORI.
Jean-Pierre Audebert graduated from the Ecole Boulle, where he was also a professor at the beginning of his career. As an architect, he earned his stripes with interior projects for financial institutions, public buildings and schools. He also carried out several projects for the French High-Speed Train or TGV.
- Reclining chair available in mono-move version.
- Reclining chair available in 3 sizes : mini, medi and maxi. Only reclining chair medi available with seat height + 4 cm.
- Available in leather; not available in fabric or microfibre.
- Choice from 8 bases.
- Option : armrests available in alternative covering and/or color than the reclining chair.
- Frame : steel mechanism.
- JORI guarantees a maximum load up to 120 kg.
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.
- Seating furniture with removable covers (to be done by an industrial third party)