Technology working on behalf of functionality. The Piuro chair is light in structure but big on comfort. Transparent design and discreet table companion that appreciates company of every kind.
Simply calling the conveniently light and innovatively designed PIURO a small chair would not do it justice at all. What we are talking about here is a design object for which the designer drew his inspiration from the sun breaking through hectic clouds and churning lava flowing from Mount Etna. The result is a chair with a minimal structure, but exceptional comfort, with or without armrests, with feet in painted or chromed steel and with removable upholstery in leather or fabric.
A fast career in French design
French interior designer, member of the renowned Paris ‘Société des Artistes Décorateurs’, an organisation which groups the crème de la crème of French designers, both in the areas of interior design and architecture. Graduated from the ‘Ecole Boulle’, Audebert earned his spurs with home interior projects and designs for financial institutions, public buildings and schools. He devised a range of different projects for the French High-Speed Train or TGV network.
- Chair without or with open armrests.
- Available in leather, fabric or microfibre.
- Choice armrests and chassis : black laquered, chrome high-gloss or chrome black. Optional other fine textured JORI standard lacquers.
- Armrest always in same execution as legs.
- Frame: metal frame covered with 3D woven fabric.
- Felt glides for stone and wooden floors. Teflon glides for carpets.
- Height arm : 64 cm.
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.
- Seating furniture with removable covers (to be done by an industrial third party)