The fine top and slender conical legs give make this design look as though it is floating. This elegant table round, oval or rectangular, goes wonderfully well with the Tulip chair. A superb combination for even greater dining pleasure.
Inspired by a supernatural lightness, designer Jean-Pierre Audebert dreamed of a table that seems to float. A dining table, with exceptional styling and intended to be seen.
The Rialto dining table has a wonderful optical effect created by the ingenious combination of the smooth tabletop and the organically sculpted legs, with a discrete decorative element.
In addition this table accommodates everyone’s special preferences. First of all you can choose between round, oval or a rectangular tabletop. For the rectangular tabletop, there’s a choice of a solid tabletop or a top with a leaf, and when it comes to the actual tabletop, there’s something to suit everybody’s taste and interior: solid walnut, solid oak or white lacquered glass.
A fast career in French design
French interior designer, member of the renowned Paris ‘Société des Artistes Décorateurs’, an organisation which groups the crème de la crème of French designers, both in the areas of interior design and architecture. Graduated from the ‘Ecole Boulle’, Audebert earned his spurs with home interior projects and designs for financial institutions, public buildings and schools. He devised a range of different projects for the French High-Speed Train or TGV network.
- Round, oval or rectangular table. Rectangular table fixed or with 2 extensions of 55 cm each.
- Integrated glides underneath the table legs on side extension.
- Choice tabletop : solid walnut, solid oak white, glass high-gloss white and glass mat white. Round tabletop not available in glass.
- Choice table legs : walnut solid, oak solid white, beech lacquered white.
- Option : integrated wheels underneath table legs on side extension. Only for hard floor.
- Steel support structure.
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.