Opera is a designer table with architectural lines, pure character and a seamless top. The clever and invisible extension mechanism means the table length is easy to change. This is the ideal table for design-lovers.
The invisible extension mechanism, seamless tabletop and ease of operation make Opera a dream of pure design. What’s more, you can select the finish of your own Opera table: tabletop and conical feet in white, black, oak or walnut. You decide which fits your interior best.
A fast career in French design
It was in 1967 that Juan Jorion met Jean Pierre Audebert in Paris at the salon of the famous ‘Société des Artistes Décorateurs’, an organisation which groups the crème de la crème of French designers. Audebert presented a furniture collection for young children and also a range of office chairs. A close collaboration was born which contributed to the success story of JORI.
Jean-Pierre Audebert graduated from the Ecole Boulle, where he was also a professor at the beginning of his career. As an architect, he earned his stripes with interior projects for financial institutions, public buildings and schools. He also carried out several projects for the French High-Speed Train or TGV.
- Table fixed or with 2 extensions of 55 cm each. Chrome plate on top of the legs only by fixed version.
- Integrated glides underneath the table legs on side extension.
- Choice tabletop : solid walnut, solid oak, glass high-gloss white and glass mat white.
- Choice table legs : walnut solid, oak solid, beech lacquered white.
- Option : integrated wheels underneath table legs on side extension. Only for hard floor.
- Steel support structure.
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.