Opera is a designer table with architectural lines, pure character and a seamless top. The clever and invisible extension mechanism means the table length is easy to change. This is the ideal table for design-lovers.
The invisible extension mechanism, seamless tabletop and ease of operation make Opera a dream of pure design. What’s more, you can select the finish of your own Opera table: tabletop and conical feet in white, black, oak or walnut. You decide which fits your interior best.
A fast career in French design
French interior designer, member of the renowned Paris ‘Société des Artistes Décorateurs’, an organisation which groups the crème de la crème of French designers, both in the areas of interior design and architecture. Graduated from the ‘Ecole Boulle’, Audebert earned his spurs with home interior projects and designs for financial institutions, public buildings and schools. He devised a range of different projects for the French High-Speed Train or TGV network.
- Table fixed or with 2 extensions of 55 cm each.
- Integrated glides underneath the table legs on side extension.
- Choice tabletop : solid walnut, solid oak, glass high-gloss white and glass mat white.
- Choice table legs : walnut solid, oak solid, beech lacquered white.
- Option : integrated wheels underneath table legs on side extension. Only for hard floor.
- Steel support structure.
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.