Dining in style has a name: Flava. Pure materials, like leather and wood, sublimely finished to create a timeless look. A welcome guest at any dining table.
Flava is available with wooden feet in different finishings. The seat is available in two different versions, with or without armrest.
An accomplished designer
As French architect, he graduated from the famed ‘Ecole d’Architecture de Normandie’. Giraud covered the full gamut of architectural pursuits with due success: from devising public and private buildings, across designing showrooms and boardrooms right up to conceiving packagings and utensils. Architecture he describes as "aiming for balance between space and matter, between form and function".
- Chair available with low or high back, without or with open armrests.
- Available in leather, fabric or microfibre.
- Frame : wood bending work with zigzag springs in the seat.
- Choice conical legs : beech stained black or solid walnut.
- Armrest always in same execution as legs : beech stained black or solid walnut.
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.
- Seating furniture with removable covers (to be done by an industrial third party)