Shiva table JR-t396
Sleek, horizontal designs that fits discreetly into any space. Sofa with loose lumbar cushions and a folding backrest for super-receptive seating comfort. With so many elements to choose from, you can put together your very own personalised combination to create a masterpiece for your interior. Modern design, big on comfort.
What makes the design unique, is the floating character of the base. The base is hardly visible, but integrates perfectly with the upholstered seating elements. Entirely in line with the other Shiva elements, the low back can be easily adjusted into a highly comfortable back cushion.
A fast career in French design
French interior designer, member of the renowned Paris ‘Société des Artistes Décorateurs’, an organisation which groups the crème de la crème of French designers, both in the areas of interior design and architecture. Graduated from the ‘Ecole Boulle’, Audebert earned his spurs with home interior projects and designs for financial institutions, public buildings and schools. He devised a range of different projects for the French High-Speed Train or TGV network.
- Table with safety glass tabletop of 8 mm, underside backed lacquer.
- Choice color tabletop : white RAL 9010 or black RAL 9005.
- Choice bridge leg : narrow chrome high-gloss or narrow chrome mat or narrow black laquered. Chassis with connecting bar lacquered black. Optional other fine textured JORI standard lacquers.
- Choice : table with or without upholstered base.
- Choice table height with bridge leg narrow : 20 cm, 21,5 cm or 23 cm.
- Choice table with upholstered base height with bridge leg narrow and chassis with connecting bar : 33 cm, 34,5 cm or 36 cm.
- Choice tabletop : solid walnut, oak burnt, glass black, glass white.
- Steel support structure with wood.
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.