Ascot table JR-t938
Side table, sliding table, round or square. The Ascot collection is nothing short of genius when it comes to design. With its wide range of classy finishes, these tables are the favourites among occasional tables. Light in structure and so easy to move around. Luxury finish, with tabletop in saddle leather or lacquered. The finishing touch for every interior.
Aesthetic objects are generally characterised by simplicity. This is no different for the Ascot side table collection.
For designer Jean-Pierre Audebert, practical simplicity, discretion and the ability to use them in any setting were essential points in the development of the basis design of the Ascot side table. The many positive reactions to this elegant, exclusive item merely confirmed the need. It was therefore a matter of course that JORI would expand the range of this popular side table.
Available in various sizes these Ascot tables are the dream solution that can be used anywhere. With their extremely fine and particularly sleek design that is expressed in clean lines, they define the space without immediately attracting all the attention.
A fast career in French design
It was in 1967 that Juan Jorion met Jean Pierre Audebert in Paris at the salon of the famous ‘Société des Artistes Décorateurs’, an organisation which groups the crème de la crème of French designers. Audebert presented a furniture collection for young children and also a range of office chairs. A close collaboration was born which contributed to the success story of JORI.
Jean-Pierre Audebert graduated from the Ecole Boulle, where he was also a professor at the beginning of his career. As an architect, he earned his stripes with interior projects for financial institutions, public buildings and schools. He also carried out several projects for the French High-Speed Train or TGV.
- Side table with covered tabletop in saddle leather : chassis in black lacquered or chrome high-gloss. Chrome high-gloss only possible for table L39-W39-H50 / L39-W39-H50 slide-over / L39-W39-H65 / round R39 H54
- Side table completely lacquered : tabletop in same lacquer. Choice between one of the JORI standard colours;
- Finish in leather table border with black burned border (Schloumka-method).
- Maximum allowed load : 10 kg on slide-over table, 20 kg on all other tables.
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.