The challenge :
- You initiate the development process of new products.
- You are the point of contact for our international design team.
- You organise and monitor consumer product tests.
- You carry out market analyses and map out market evolutions.
- You are part of the team that develops actions and plans for the optimum commercialisation of new products.
- You oversee and are responsible for the digital translation of offline marketing and communication strategies (social media, SEO, ...).
- You create various marketing-related PowerPoint presentations.
- You report to management.
The perfect match :
- You hold a master’s or bachelor’s degree in marketing.
- You have experience working in a marketing team.
- You are dynamic/assertive with a commercial mindset.
- You have a helicopter view with an eye for detail.
- You are creative and solution-oriented.
- You are digital-minded and are well-versed in MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, etc.
- Language skills: Dutch, English and French. German is a big plus.
The offer :
- We are a growing, innovative company in the design industry that will give you the freedom to work independently and take on responsibility. Thanks to JORI’s attention to personal development and training, you will be able to complement your knowledge. You will be able to rely on a motivated team with a great deal of know-how, receive an attractive salary with excellent fringe benefits, 10 compensatory days of rest and enjoy a congestion-free commute.
If you are interested in the job opportunity listed above, please send your comprehensive cv to:
E-mail [email protected].
All job applications are handled with discretion.