The challenge :
- You initiate the development process of new products.
- You are the point of contact for our international design team.
- You organise and monitor consumer product tests.
- You carry out market analyses and map out market evolutions.
- You are part of the team that develops actions and plans for the optimum commercialisation of new products.
- You oversee and are responsible for the digital translation of offline marketing and communication strategies (social media, SEO, ...).
- You create various marketing-related PowerPoint presentations.
- You report to management.
The perfect match :
- You hold a master’s or bachelor’s degree in marketing.
- You have experience working in a marketing team.
- You are dynamic/assertive with a commercial mindset.
- You have a helicopter view with an eye for detail.
- You are creative and solution-oriented.
- You are digital-minded and are well-versed in MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, etc.
- Language skills: Dutch, English and French. German is a big plus.