The challenge :
- Preparing, assisting, and reporting of confidential management files: Board of Directors’ meetings determining, for example, the marketing, purchasing, HR, and design policies, etc.
- Preparing, organising, and elaborating external management meetings, including planning, making appointments, flight and hotel reservations, etc.
- Coordinating the selection and recruitment process for office staff in close liaison with the managers concerned.
- Converting numerical data into easily readable documents for analysis and reporting.
- Communication and correspondence in Dutch, French, English, and German.
The perfect match :
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or have equivalent experience.
- You are energetic, flexible, and stress-resistant and you have a natural liking for accuracy, quality and tidiness.
- You are prepared to assist the sales department, when necessary.
- You are computer literate and you have excellent knowledge of MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Powerpoint, etc.
- You are approachable whilst maintaining the necessary discretion.
- You are able to work independently and have a great sense of responsibility.
- Languages: Dutch, French, English are a must; German would be a great asset.
The offer :
- We are a growing, innovative company in the design industry that will give you the freedom to work independently and take on responsibility. Thanks to JORI’s attention to personal development and training, you will be able to complement your knowledge. You will be able to rely on a motivated team with a great deal of know-how, receive an attractive salary with excellent fringe benefits, 10 compensatory days of rest and enjoy a congestion-free commute.
If you are interested in the job opportunity listed above, please send your comprehensive cv to:
E-mail [email protected].
All job applications are handled with discretion.