The challenge :
- Preparing, assisting, and reporting of confidential management files: Board of Directors’ meetings determining, for example, the marketing, purchasing, HR, and design policies, etc.
- Preparing, organising, and elaborating external management meetings, including planning, making appointments, flight and hotel reservations, etc.
- Coordinating the selection and recruitment process for office staff in close liaison with the managers concerned.
- Converting numerical data into easily readable documents for analysis and reporting.
- Communication and correspondence in Dutch, French, English, and German.
The perfect match :
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or have equivalent experience.
- You are energetic, flexible, and stress-resistant and you have a natural liking for accuracy, quality and tidiness.
- You are prepared to assist the sales department, when necessary.
- You are computer literate and you have excellent knowledge of MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Powerpoint, etc.
- You are approachable whilst maintaining the necessary discretion.
- You are able to work independently and have a great sense of responsibility.
- Languages: Dutch, French, English are a must; German would be a great asset.