The challenge :
- You use a CNC-operated woodworking machine to carry out the drilling and milling operations on parts that will be used to build the frame of our designer seating furniture.
- You are responsible for the settings and loading of the CNC machine and subsequently sort the milled parts.
- You carry out first-line maintenance and independently mount the correct machine tools.
- You help maintain the order, cleanliness and safety of the machines and the work area.
- You report to the team leader of the woodworking department.
The perfect match :
- You like to work with wood and are familiar with computer-controlled systems.
- You can work in an independent and structured manner and you like working in a small team.
- You are stress-resistant and adopt a solution-oriented and efficient work method.
- Accuracy and quality are second nature to you.
- Preferably you have prior experience working as a CNC machine operator.
- You are not afraid of physical work and are familiar with lifting techniques.
- Languages: Dutch and/or French.