The challenge :
- You use a CNC-operated woodworking machine to carry out the drilling and milling operations on parts that will be used to build the frame of our designer seating furniture.
- You are responsible for the settings and loading of the CNC machine and subsequently sort the milled parts.
- You carry out first-line maintenance and independently mount the correct machine tools.
- You help maintain the order, cleanliness and safety of the machines and the work area.
- You report to the team leader of the woodworking department.
The perfect match :
- You like to work with wood and are familiar with computer-controlled systems.
- You can work in an independent and structured manner and you like working in a small team.
- You are willing to work the late shift (1 pm - 9 pm).
- You are stress-resistant and adopt a solution-oriented and efficient work method.
- Accuracy and quality are second nature to you.
- Preferably you have prior experience working as a CNC machine operator.
- You are not afraid of physical work and are familiar with lifting techniques.
- Languages: Dutch and/or French.
The offer :
- We are a growing, innovative company in the design industry that will give you the freedom to work independently and take on responsibility. Thanks to JORI’s attention to personal development and training, you will be able to complement your knowledge. You will be able to rely on a motivated team with a great deal of know-how, receive an attractive salary with excellent fringe benefits, 10 compensatory days of rest and enjoy a congestion-free commute.
If you are interested in the job opportunity listed above, please send your comprehensive cv to:
E-mail [email protected].
All job applications are handled with discretion.