Ode to the pentagon. Collection of footstools, side tables and box based on an individual and characterful design using a regular pentagon as the point of departure. Multifunctional, comfortable and can be used anywhere.
The JORI accessory range has been extended with an inventive basket, to complete the PENTAGONO set of footstools and side tables, designed by Pocci+Dondoli. They have playfully reversed the pentagonal footstool, so the broadened base now functions as a funnel and perfectly fits in with the PENTAGONO set.
Citizens of the world
For Pocci+Dondoli design has to express beauty, harmony and freedom, as it can not be bound by strict established rules or exist as privilege of a social or cultural elite. The research on materials and processes, conceived to achieve maximum results in quality / price terms, is one of the main activities of the studio: they privilege materials that, through sophisticated processes, acquire nobility and elegance, such as aluminum and plastic, and other noble and antique materials like leather and hide.
- Box with pentagonal form and ornamental pleats on the sides.
- Available in leather or fabric. Inside covering in partially in neutral grey fabric.
- Leg : black caps.
- Frame : solid beech and polypropylene.
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.
- Seating furniture with removable covers (to be done by an industrial third party)