What about stains?
Don’t worry if there is a stain on your leather furniture.
Not to worry. The general tips below will soon help you remove any stains.
If you would like specific tips, please check the tips on how to remove stains on (slightly) pigmented nappa leather, on pure natural nappa leather or on velours leather.
- Do not allow liquids to soak into the leather. Sponge up any spilt liquids immediately using a clean, soft sponge or cloth.
- Avoid applying too much pressure as you rub. You may end up damaging the pigment layer or the pores may clog up leaving the leather to gleam. The latter is especially true where velours leather is concerned.
- Do not just treat the stain itself but the surrounding surface area as well.
- Do not panic if the stain has not disappeared completely after treatment. In due course, any traces of treated stains that are left will end up taking on the same patina as the leather.
- Never use solvents or detergents such as acetone, petrol, pure alcohol or any other kind of detergent.
- We recommend Leather Care Keller care products such as Ball-Point Remover, Magic Ink Roller, Strong Cleaner, Degreaser and Nubuck Rag. Please use these products with due caution however. LCK products are available at your JORI dealer.
- Read our info tips on treatment of your leather furniture. Any doubts? Contact JORI on +32 (0) 56 31 35 01 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.