The challenge :
- You are responsible for stitching the exclusive leather hides and fabrics into covers for our design furniture.
- You take responsibility for the quality of the finished cover.
- You receive a planning on a daily basis of the material to be processed.
- You report to the foreman.
The perfect match :
- You have completed a cut & seam training course.
- Experience with stitching is a must.
- You work independently, but are communicative and a team player.
- You work solution oriented and efficient.
- A sense for quality and orderly work are required.
The offer :
- We are a growing, innovative company in the design industry that will give you the freedom to work independently and take on responsibility. Thanks to JORI’s attention to personal development and training, you will be able to complement your knowledge. You will be able to rely on a motivated team with a great deal of know-how, receive an attractive salary with excellent fringe benefits, 10 compensatory days of rest and enjoy a congestion-free commute.
If you are interested in the job opportunity listed above, please send your comprehensive cv to:
E-mail [email protected].
All job applications are handled with discretion.