The challenge :
- Implementing central planning in order to achieve the envisaged quantitative and qualitative goals.
- Division of work, supervision and motivation of 15 employees.
- Organising and optimising work methods and workstation layout.
- Maintain and increase quality culture.
- Streamline logistics of supply and removal of materials.
- Proposal/implementation of improvement projects relating to productivity, quality and safety.
The perfect match :
- You have a diploma, preferably with a technical background
- You have experience directing a production team.
- You are communicative and have a good sense of organisation (work planning).
- You are a team player across the various departments.
- You have a strong awareness of quality.
- You live in the region.
- You report to the production manager.