The challenge :
- You work closely with the R&D project managers.
- The qualitative elaboration of subprojects belongs to your daily tasks.
- You are responsible for the development of 2D drawings and 3D visualisations for various projects.
- You support other departments within the company with your technical knowledge.
- You report to the R&D manager.
The perfect match :
- You hold a technical bachelor’s or TSO degree, preferably in product development/industrial sciences.
- Experience with PTC products and parametric drawing is a plus.
- You have a hands-on drive/action mentality.
- You have excellent analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- You have a good feel for aesthetics.
- Languages : Dutch, basic knowledge of French and English.
- You live within a 30 km radius from Wervik.
The offer :
- We are a growing, innovative company in the design industry that will give you the freedom to work independently and take on responsibility. Thanks to JORI’s attention to personal development and training, you will be able to complement your knowledge. You will be able to rely on a motivated team with a great deal of know-how, receive an attractive salary with excellent fringe benefits, 10 compensatory days of rest and enjoy a congestion-free commute.
If you are interested in the job opportunity listed above, please send your comprehensive cv to:
E-mail [email protected].
All job applications are handled with discretion.