As R&D developer you are the project leader overseeing the complete development of your assigned new models, which may or may not be fitted with mechanical tools. You start from renders or sketches made by international designers team. You develop the right degree of comfort and manufacture ‘live’ prototypes, up to and including the delivery of an industrial released product. This includes the follow-up of inspection files, technical drawings, exploded views and parts lists. For this you work closely with designers, the marketing department, technical draughtsmen, prototype developers and suppliers. You report to the R&D manager.
You have a degree in Product Development, Electromechanical Engineering or similar. You are well-versed in CAD 2D/3D. Experience with renders is an asset.
You have a good feel for aesthetics and interior design. You are proficient at Dutch and English and you have a basic knowledge of French. You live within a 50 km radius from Wervik.
- The opportunity to realise exciting new design projects from drawing till IR-products.
- A fascinating position within a financially healthy company in a prestigious design sector.
- On-the-job training.
- An open work culture with short lines of communication.
- A competitive remuneration package in relation to your training and experience.
- Working in a congestion-free region.
If you are eligible for one of these job profiles, send your CV and possibly a passport photo to :
Tel. +32 (0)56 31 35 01