The workshop prototyper’s task is to apply foam to the frames of new models and prototypes and to upholster and assemble them.
Feedback to the prototypers of the frame workshop, the stitching room and the R&D project leader is essential for product development. The workshop prototyper trains upholsterers and assemblers on the new models in production and will also actively engage in the upholstery of production orders himself or herself on a regular basis.
The Workshop Prototyper (or Model Maker):
- Is an experienced upholsterer.
- Helps to create instruction sheets and test setups.
- Is part of the R&D department.
- Is managed by the R&D Manager, although the practical development is managed directly by the R&D project leader(s).
- You have a qualification and/or experience in seating upholstery.
- You have notions of furniture making, foam techniques, (upholstery) materials and stitching.
- You are stress-resistant.
- You work in a structured and organised way.
- You have a flexible attitude.
- You always strive towards accuracy, quality and cleanliness.
- You work well in a team.
- You are open-minded and critical, also in terms of your own work.
- PC knowledge and 3D knowledge are considered a plus.
- Languages: Dutch, French or English.
We offer you in-house training and a stable, well-paid position in a dynamic, young work environment. If you are eligible for one of these job profiles, send your CV and possibly a passport photo to :
Tel. +32 (0)56 31 35 01