The challenge :
- You are responsible for packing the finished furniture, after it has been approved by the quality control, so that it can be delivered to the customers in impeccable condition.
- Occasionally you will also be deployed in the assembly department.
- You will report to the master upholsterer.
The perfect match :
- Accuracy, tidiness and an eye for detail are a given for you.
- You can work with an electric pallet.
- You have a technical profile.
- You work independently within a team.
- You are resistant to stress.
- You are not afraid of physical work and you are familiar with lifting techniques.
- You can work in a structured way according to work orders and instruction forms.
- You are proud of the work you deliver.
The offer :
- We are a growing, innovative company in the design industry that will give you the freedom to work independently and take on responsibility. Thanks to JORI’s attention to personal development and training, you will be able to complement your knowledge. You will be able to rely on a motivated team with a great deal of know-how, receive an attractive salary with excellent fringe benefits, 10 compensatory days of rest and enjoy a congestion-free commute.
If you are interested in the job opportunity listed above, please send your comprehensive cv to:
E-mail [email protected].
All job applications are handled with discretion.