JORI - innovative seating comfort since 1963
Belgian company JORI creates perfect seating comfort. JORI has designed contemporary sofas, lounge & reclining chairs, chairs, tables and interior accessories since 1963. Each piece of furniture is created in close cooperation with international designers and is developed at our own workshop with the greatest care. JORI stands for 100% Belgian craftsmanship. Both our collections and custom furniture focus on a high-quality, honest selection of materials and a sublime finish. Our ambition is always your comfort.
- You are responsible for the sawing of wooden panels that will serve for the construction of the wooden support structures for our design furniture
- You attend to the logistics of the department by means of a forklift and supply carts
- You receive a planning on a daily basis of the material to be processed
- You are of course responsible for the order, cleanliness and safety of the working zone
- You report to the foreman of the timber department
Your profile :
- You like working with wood and/or plastic
- You have a forklift certificate or can obtain one fast
- You can work independently
- Accuracy and quality comes natural to you
- You are inquisitive and are quick to pick up on details
- You preferably have experience as an operator of sawing machines and/or CNC machines
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and you can manage in French (many French-speaking colleagues).
Our offer :
- You end up in a dynamic company with a beautiful history and an exciting future
- A permanent job in a company where employees are highly valued
If you are interested in the job opportunity listed above, please send your comprehensive cv to:
All job applications are handled with discretion.