- The prototypist of the upholstery department is responsible for the covering the frames of new models & prototypes in foam, to upholster these and subsequently assemble these.
- Providing feedback to the prototypists of the frame workshop, the stitching workshop and the R&D project manager is essential for the product development.
- The prototypist of the upholstery department provides training on new models to the upholsterers and assembly worker of the production department and will also be deployed to upholster production orders on a regular basis
The prototypist (or model maker) of the upholstery :
- Is an experienced upholsterer.
- Helps create instruction forms and test setups.
- Is a team member of the R&D deparment
- Is managed by the R&D manager.
- Practical development takes place under the direct leadership of R&D project leader(s).
- You have an education and/or experience in foam processing,(upholstery) materials and upholstering seating furniture.
- PC knowledge and 3D insight is a must.
- You are a teamplayer.
- You are stress resistant.
- Knowledge of French is important; English is a plus
- You have a sense of accuracy, quality and cleanliness.
- You live nearby.
- You can work structured and organized.
We offer you in-house training and a stable, well-paid function in a dynamic working atmosphere.