The challenge :
- As main warehouse keeper you provide a smooth coordination between the warehouse and our various departments. You are responsible for all operations in the warehouse. To this end, you mainly use an electric stacker, a pallet truck and a forklift.
- Order and cleanliness are 2 things of paramount importance to you. Positive thinking along on how to optimal use the warehouse is also one of your objectives.
- You receive a planning on a daily basis of the materials to be delivered to the various departments. You are responsible for receipt of the incoming goods and the correct placement of the goods in the warehouse.
- The input of orders into the computer is a part of your job. To this end, we work with a high-performance AS400 system.
- You report directly to the purchase manager.
The perfect match :
- You can work independently
- You preferably have experience in such a function
- You have a sense of responsibility
- You are versatile and flexible
- You are stress resilient
- Accuracy comes natural to you
- You are inquisitive and are quick to pick up on details
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and you can manage in French
- You have a forklift certificate
The offer :
- We are a growing, innovative company in the design industry that will give you the freedom to work independently and take on responsibility. Thanks to JORI’s attention to personal development and training, you will be able to complement your knowledge. You will be able to rely on a motivated team with a great deal of know-how, receive an attractive salary with excellent fringe benefits, 10 compensatory days of rest and enjoy a congestion-free commute.
If you are interested in the job opportunity listed above, please send your comprehensive cv to:
E-mail [email protected].
All job applications are handled with discretion.