The challenge :
- Visiting customers and prospects in Switzerland and Austria. You approach dealers to sell our high-end designer seating and related products.
- You will support the Sales Manager by assisting the other Account Managers and by being part of the team that organises sales campaigns, events, training, concrete contract leads, ...
- You will be 50% abroad.
- You are feeding the marketing team with new trends and evolutions.
- You report to the Sales Manager.
The perfect match :
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree; architectural studies are a plus.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of successful field sales experience in an export-oriented company.
- You are an assertive, success-driven and results-oriented salesperson with perseverance and sufficient flexibility.
- You are trend- and design-sensitive and quality-conscious.
- You speak and write Dutch, German and French. English is a plus.
- You are familiar with current software applications.
- You live in the vicinity of Ghent.