The challenge :
- You upholster the frames of our seating furniture with a leather or fabric cover. Afterwards, the assembly department can start to assemble all parts into a seating furniture of perfect quality. Occasionally, you will be deployed in the assembly department.
- You report to the foreman.
The perfect match :
- You completed a technical education or have experience with precision work.
- Experience in upholstering is a plus.
- You work independently, but are communicative and a team player.
- You are stress resilient and work solution oriented and efficient.
- Physical work does not deter you and you are familiar with lifting techniques
- A sense for quality and orderly work are required.
The offer :
- We are a growing, innovative company in the design industry that will give you the freedom to work independently and take on responsibility. Thanks to JORI’s attention to personal development and training, you will be able to complement your knowledge. You will be able to rely on a motivated team with a great deal of know-how, receive an attractive salary with excellent fringe benefits, 10 compensatory days of rest and enjoy a congestion-free commute.
If you are interested in the job opportunity listed above, please send your comprehensive cv to:
E-mail [email protected].
All job applications are handled with discretion.