JORI - innovative seating comfort since 1963
Belgian company JORI creates perfect seating comfort. JORI has designed contemporary sofas, lounge & reclining chairs, chairs, tables and interior accessories since 1963. Each piece of furniture is created in close cooperation with international designers and is developed at our own workshop with the greatest care. JORI stands for 100% Belgian craftsmanship. Both our collections and custom furniture focus on a high-quality, honest selection of materials and a sublime finish. Our ambition is always your comfort.
Job description :
- You upholster the frames of our seating furniture with a leather or fabric cover. Afterwards, the assembly department can start to assemble all parts into a seating furniture of perfect quality. Occasionally, you will be deployed in the assembly department.
- You report to the foreman.
Your profile :
- You completed a technical education or have experience with precision work.
- Experience in upholstering is a plus.
- You work independently, but are communicative and a team player.
- You are stress resilient and work solution oriented and efficient.
- Physical work does not deter you and you are familiar with lifting techniques
- A sense for quality and orderly work are required.
Our offer :
We offer you in-house training and a stable well-paid function in a dynamic young working atmosphere.
If you are eligible for one of these job profiles, send your CV and possibly a passport photo to :
Tel. +32 (0)56 31 35 01
Email: [email protected].
If you are interested in the job opportunity listed above, please send your comprehensive cv to:
E-mail [email protected].
All job applications are handled with discretion.