The challenge :
- You collect the wooden parts and components (plastic, metal, ...) and assemble them into a frame.
- You are responsible for the correct composition of the frame before it moves on to the next department.
- You report to the team leader woodworking department.
The perfect match :
- You have a technical profile.
- Woodworking experience is an asset.
- You work autonomously as part of a team.
- You are not afraid of physical work and are familiar with lifting techniques.
- You work in a structured manner in accordance with work orders and instruction forms.
- You take pride in your work.
The offer :
- We are a growing, innovative company in the design industry that will give you the freedom to work independently and take on responsibility. Thanks to JORI’s attention to personal development and training, you will be able to complement your knowledge. You will be able to rely on a motivated team with a great deal of know-how, receive an attractive salary with excellent fringe benefits, 10 compensatory days of rest and enjoy a congestion-free commute.
If you are interested in the job opportunity listed above, please send your comprehensive cv to:
E-mail [email protected].
All job applications are handled with discretion.