JORI - innovative seating comfort since 1963
Belgian company JORI creates perfect seating comfort. JORI has designed contemporary sofas, lounge & reclining chairs, chairs, tables and interior accessories since 1963. Each piece of furniture is created in close cooperation with international designers and is developed at our own workshop with the greatest care. JORI stands for 100% Belgian craftsmanship. Both our collections and custom furniture focus on a high-quality, honest selection of materials and a sublime finish. Our ambition is always your comfort.
Job description :
- Integrating product designs in machine language to ensure proper execution of the milling operations in production.
- Managing and updating the database and control programs of the CNC machines.
- Management and implementation of updates to the software of the CNC machines.
- First-line contact with the machine supplier in case of malfunction.
- Supervision, maintenance, follow-up and optimization of machine park and tooling.
- Proposition/implementation of improvement paths in terms of productivity, quality and safety.
Your profile :
- You have a technical secondary education (TSO) diploma or a bachelor with a technical background, preferably in woodworking and joinery.
- You have knowledge of CAM software on CNC machines (preferably woodWOP).
- You have experience with CNC-operated woodworking machines.
- You have an excellent spatial awareness and are able to interpret technical drawings (2D and 3D CAD).
- You are a team player across all departments.
- You have good knowledge of the Dutch language. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- You live in the area.
- You report to the team leader of our woodworking department.
Our offer :
- Thorough training, an independent position, a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic working atmosphere in a financially sound growth company in a prestigious design sector (and one which, moreover, can be easily reached without traffic congestion).
If you are interested in the job opportunity listed above, please send your comprehensive cv to:
E-mail [email protected].
All job applications are handled with discretion.