The challenge :
- Integrating product designs in machine language to ensure proper execution of the milling operations in production.
- Managing and updating the database and control programs of the CNC machines.
- Management and implementation of updates to the software of the CNC machines.
- First-line contact with the machine supplier in case of malfunction.
- Supervision, maintenance, follow-up and optimization of machine park and tooling.
- Proposition/implementation of improvement paths in terms of productivity, quality and safety.
The perfect match :
- You have a technical secondary education (TSO) diploma or a bachelor with a technical background, preferably in woodworking and joinery.
- You have knowledge of CAM software on CNC machines (preferably woodWOP).
- You have experience with CNC-operated woodworking machines.
- You have an excellent spatial awareness and are able to interpret technical drawings (2D and 3D CAD).
- You are a team player across all departments.
- You have good knowledge of the Dutch language. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- You live in the area.
- You report to the team leader of our woodworking department.
The offer :
- We are a growing, innovative company in the design industry that will give you the freedom to work independently and take on responsibility. Thanks to JORI’s attention to personal development and training, you will be able to complement your knowledge. You will be able to rely on a motivated team with a great deal of know-how, receive an attractive salary with excellent fringe benefits, 10 compensatory days of rest and enjoy a congestion-free commute.
If you are interested in the job opportunity listed above, please send your comprehensive cv to:
E-mail [email protected].
All job applications are handled with discretion.