The challenge :
- As part of the expansion of our technical department, you will be responsible for the preventive maintenance of the machinery and the adjustment of machines (woodworking machines, stitching machines, CNC machines).
In the event of major breakdowns, you can rely on specialised companies.
- You are responsible for general maintenance in the production halls and offices.
- You report to the production manager.
The perfect match :
- You have experience as a maintenance technician.
- You like to work independently and can take initiative.
- You have a sense of accuracy, quality and tidiness.
- You have a good basic knowledge of French and English.
- You can communicate fluently and you are discrete.
- You are in possession of a forklift certificate.
- You work in day shifts, but are flexible and willing to make the necessary interventions outside of working hours in urgent cases.
- You live in the region.