The challenge :
- You are our customers’ first point of contact.
- You handle the administrative and commercial follow-up of all sales and after-sales activities.
- You support the sales representatives.
- You are an important link in the communication chain between sales and production.
- You can convert figures into documents that are easy to read for analysis and reporting purposes.
The perfect match :
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- You are energetic, flexible, and stress-resistant and you have a natural liking for accuracy, quality and tidiness.
- You are computer literate and you have excellent knowledge of MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Powerpoint, etc.
- You have excellent commercial and communication skills.
- You live in the region
- Languages: Dutch, French, English; good knowledge German is considered a major asset.
The offer :
- We are a growing, innovative company in the design industry that will give you the freedom to work independently and take on responsibility. Thanks to JORI’s attention to personal development and training, you will be able to complement your knowledge. You will be able to rely on a motivated team with a great deal of know-how, receive an attractive salary with excellent fringe benefits, 10 compensatory days of rest and enjoy a congestion-free commute.
If you are interested in the job opportunity listed above, please send your comprehensive cv to:
E-mail [email protected].
All job applications are handled with discretion.