JORI - innovative seating comfort since 1963
Belgian company JORI creates perfect seating comfort. JORI has designed contemporary sofas, lounge & reclining chairs, chairs, tables and interior accessories since 1963. Each piece of furniture is created in close cooperation with international designers and is developed at our own workshop with the greatest care. JORI stands for 100% Belgian craftsmanship. Both our collections and custom furniture focus on a high-quality, honest selection of materials and a sublime finish. Our ambition is always your comfort.
Job description :
- You are our customers’ first point of contact.
- You handle the administrative and commercial follow-up of all sales and after-sales activities.
- You support the sales representatives.
- You are an important link in the communication chain between sales and production.
- You can convert figures into documents that are easy to read for analysis and reporting purposes.
Your profile :
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- You are energetic, flexible, and stress-resistant and you have a natural liking for accuracy, quality and tidiness.
- You are computer literate and you have excellent knowledge of MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Powerpoint, etc.
- You have excellent commercial and communication skills.
- You live in the region
- Languages: Dutch, French, English and basic German are a must; good knowledge of German is considered a major asset.
Our offer :
- Thorough training, an independent position, a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic working atmosphere in a financially sound growth company in a prestigious design sector (and one which, moreover, can be easily reached without traffic congestion).
If you are interested in the job opportunity listed above, please send your comprehensive cv to:
E-mail [email protected].
All job applications are handled with discretion.