The challenge :
- Visiting customers and prospects in Belgium and Luxembourg. You approach dealers to sell our high-end designer seating and related products.
- You manage the existing customer portfolio and ensure acquisition of new customers.
- You are responsible for ongoing training and provide sales training to our dealers' sales staff at the JORI Experience Centre.
- You participate in various trade fairs, dealer events and commercial meetings.
- You are responsible for spotting new trends and evolutions.
- You feed market information back to the organisation.
- You report all sales activities in the JORI CRM system.
- You report to the Sales Manager.
The perfect match :
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree; architectural studies are a plus.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of successful field sales experience.
- You preferably already have relevant contacts in the furniture market segment.
- You are an assertive, success-driven and results-oriented salesperson with perseverance and sufficient flexibility.
- You have good organisational skills and can work independently.
- You are an outgoing person with strong communication skills.
- You are trend- and design-sensitive and quality-conscious.
- You speak and write Dutch and French. You are familiar with current software applications.
- You live in the vicinity of Ghent.