The challenge :
- Visiting customers and prospects in Belgium and Luxembourg. You approach dealers to sell our high-end designer seating and related products.
- You are responsible for spotting new trends and evolutions.
- You feed market information back to the organisation.
- You report to the Sales Manager.
The perfect match :
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree; architectural studies are a plus.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of successful field sales experience.
- You are an assertive, success-driven and results-oriented salesperson with perseverance and sufficient flexibility.
- You are trend- and design-sensitive and quality-conscious.
- You speak and write Dutch and French. You are familiar with current software applications.
- You live in the vicinity of Ghent.
The offer :
- We are a growing, innovative company in the design industry that will give you the freedom to work independently and take on responsibility. Thanks to JORI’s attention to personal development and training, you will be able to complement your knowledge. You will be able to rely on a motivated team with a great deal of know-how, receive an attractive salary with excellent fringe benefits, 10 compensatory days of rest and enjoy a congestion-free commute.
If you are interested in the job opportunity listed above, please send your comprehensive cv to:
E-mail [email protected].
All job applications are handled with discretion.