The challenge :
- You take over the sales responsibility for the sales area Bavaria, Switzerland and Austria and develop this sales area for our High End Design seating furniture.
- You manage the existing customer portfolio and ensure acquisition of new customers.
- You are responsible for ongoing training and provide sales training to our dealers' sales staff at the JORI Experience Centre.
- You participate in various trade fairs, dealer events and commercial meetings.
- You are responsible for spotting new trends and evolutions and feed market information back to the organisation.
- You report all sales activities in the JORI CRM system.
- You report to the Sales Manager.
The perfect match :
- You have completed a commercial education or have a similar qualification.
- You have at least three years of successful field sales experience.
- You preferably already have relevant contacts in the furniture market segment.
- You are an success-driven and results-oriented salesperson with strong flexibility.
- You are an organisational talent and can work independently.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have an affinity with interior design and designer furniture.
- You speak German; French is a plus.
- You are willing to travel.
- You have a home centrally located in the sales area, or Bavaria.